Clients and Testimonials
May 6, 2017
Backdrop Education is proud of the work our educational consultants in SEND, pupil premium, inclusion (and other areas) do with our clients.
An example of our recent work: Guernsey and Alderney's SEND Review.
Backdrop's Jon Gibson was the team leader and project manager of nasen's SEND review team and worked with nasen's CEO, Prof. Adam Boddison, to co-author the SEND review for the Guernsey and Alderney government
The Guernsey and Alderney government website noted that the '... wide-ranging review of Special Educational Needs and Disability provision in Guernsey and Alderney has found that there is some excellent, inclusive practice in place in fully States-funded schools and made recommendations to help ensure this is extended to all learners, all of the time.' (Guernsey and Alderney SEND Review - States of Guernsey (gov.gg)
Work we have recently completed or are undertaking:
- Inclusion Audits of websites large number of schools in an Opportunity Area.
- Leadership support, Pupil Premium and SEND reviews in another Opportunity Area.
- Phase lead and reviewer of secondary and special schools for an inclusion project, led by nasen, in the State of Jersey.
- Remote SEND Peer to peer reviewer for secondary and PRU settings, led by nasen, in Blackpool.
- School Improvement Partner work with a PMLD setting in the South West.
- Project Feasibility work for an Alternative Provision to be based in the South West.
- Start up School support for a special school called 'The Wildings', which is located in the South West.
- SEND reviews of a MAT in the South West.
- SEND and/or PP reviews in the North West, North East, South West and more!
Who have we worked with?
- been commissioned as education consultants in over a 100 different primary, secondary, special and/or alternative provisions;
- education consultants who have worked with schools in England, Wales and in TWO of the Channel Islands;
- partnered work for opportunity areas, teaching schools, multi academy trusts, local authorities and Welsh consortiums.
- helped colleagues to:
- accelerate pupil progress;
- diminish the vulnerable and disadvantaged learners gap:
- strategically plan to provide high quality teacher training and classroom practice.
This means the education consultancy team:
- have written well over a 100+ reviews (pupil premium, SEND or inclusion reviews);
- written training for websites;
- trained and coached headteachers, SENDCos and staff;
- presented to multi-academy executive boards and much more;
- helped schools to start from scratch.
And, of course, this means we have:
- seen a huge range of practice;
- drunk lots of coffee;
- driven lots of miles;
- had some 'pointed' conversations with Apple maps;
- had many interesting conversations with leaders;
- lost lots of pens;
- replaced lots of printer cartridges.
What our clients think of our service and team of education consultants?
How friendly and easy to work with are we?
- 100% of respondents say we are extremely friendly and easy to work with.
Did we meet or exceed expectations?
- 100% said we met or exceeded their expectations.
How likely are our clients to recommend our services?
- 100% scored 10/10, which makes them extremely likely to recommend us.
Did we work and include the staff in the process?
- 100% said they were included in the process.
To read more about what schools say:
Click the link next to each client to see the testimonials we have received whilst working for them. These are only a few of the 100 plus of settings we have worked with.
If you need anything else or have a question please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Telephone: (all enquiries) 0333 344 1976
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and services: email@example.com
Finance and accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping you to put children and learning centre stage