Clients and Testimonials
May 6, 2017
Backdrop Education is proud of the work our educational consultants in SEND, pupil premium, inclusion (and other areas) do with our clients.
An example of our recent work: Guernsey and Alderney's SEND Review.
Backdrop's Jon Gibson was the team leader of nasen's SEND review team and worked with nasen's CEO, Prof. Adam Boddison, to co-author the SEND review for the Guernsey and Alderney government
The Guernsey and Alderney government website noted that the '... wide-ranging review of Special Educational Needs and Disability provision in Guernsey and Alderney has found that there is some excellent, inclusive practice in place in fully States-funded schools and made recommendations to help ensure this is extended to all learners, all of the time.' (Guernsey and Alderney SEND Review - States of Guernsey (gov.gg)
Who have we worked with?
- been commissioned as education consultants in over a 100 different primaries, secondaries, special or alternative provisions;
- education consultants who have worked with schools in England, Wales and in TWO of the Channel Islands;
- partnered work for opportunity areas, teaching schools, multi academy trusts, local authorities and Welsh consortiums.
- helped colleagues to:
- accelerate pupil progress;
- diminish the vulnerable and disadvantaged learners gap:
- strategically plan to provide high quality teacher training and classroom practice.
This means the education consultancy team:
- have written well over a 100+ reviews (pupil premium, SEND or inclusion reviews);
- written training for websites;
- trained and coached headteachers, SENDCos and staff;
- presented to multi-academy executive boards and much more;
- helped schools to start from scratch.
And, of course, this means we have:
- seen a huge range of practice;
- drunk lots of coffee;
- driven lots of miles;
- had some 'pointed' conversations with Apple maps;
- had many interesting conversations with leaders;
- lost lots of pens;
- replaced lots of printer cartridges.
What our clients think of our service and team of education consultants?
How friendly and easy to work with are we?
- 100% of respondents say we are extremely friendly and easy to work with.
Did we meet or exceed expectations?
- 100% said we met or exceeded their expectations.
How likely are our clients to recommend our services?
- 100% scored 10/10, which makes them extremely likely to recommend us.
Did we work and include the staff in the process?
- 100% said they were included in the process.
To read more about what schools say:
Click the link next to each client to see the testimonials we have received whilst working for them.
If you need anything else or have a question please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Telephone: (all enquiries) 0333 344 1976
General enquiries: email@example.com
Sales and services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance and accounts: email@example.com
Helping you to put children and learning centre stage