Clients and Testimonials
May 06, 2017
An example of our recent work: Guernsey and Alderney's SEND Review.
The Guernsey and Alderney government website noted that the '... wide-ranging review of Special Educational Needs and Disability provision in Guernsey and Alderney has found that there is some excellent, inclusive practice in place in fully States-funded schools and made recommendations to help ensure this is extended to all learners, all of the time.' (Guernsey and Alderney SEND Review - States of Guernsey (gov.gg))
To find a copy of the review visit here: Guernsey and Alderney SEND Review - States of Guernsey (gov.gg)
Work we have recently completed or are undertaking:
- Inclusion Audits of websites large number of schools in an Opportunity Area.
- Leadership support, Pupil Premium and SEND reviews in another Opportunity Area.
- Phase lead and reviewer of secondary and special schools for an inclusion project, led by nasen, in the State of Jersey.
- Remote SEND Peer to peer reviewer for secondary and PRU settings, led by nasen, in Blackpool.
- School Improvement Partner work with a PMLD setting in the South West.
- Project Feasibility work for an Alternative Provision to be based in the South West.
- Start up School support for a special school called 'The Wildings', which is located in the South West.
- SEND reviews of a MAT in the South West.
- SEND and/or PP reviews in the North West, North East, South West and more!
Who have we worked with?
- been commissioned as education consultants in over a 100 different primary, secondary, special and/or alternative provisions;
- education consultants who have worked with schools in England, Wales and in TWO of the Channel Islands;
- partnered work for opportunity areas, teaching schools, multi academy trusts, local authorities and Welsh consortiums.
- helped colleagues to:
- accelerate pupil progress;
- diminish the vulnerable and disadvantaged learners gap:
- strategically plan to provide high quality teacher training and classroom practice.
- have written well over a 100+ reviews (pupil premium, SEND or inclusion reviews);
- written training for websites;
- trained and coached headteachers, SENDCos and staff;
- presented to multi-academy executive boards and much more;
- helped schools to start from scratch.
- seen a huge range of practice;
- drunk lots of coffee;
- driven lots of miles;
- had some 'pointed' conversations with Apple maps;
- had many interesting conversations with leaders;
- lost lots of pens;
- replaced lots of printer cartridges.
What our clients think of our service and team of education consultants?
- 100% of respondents say we are extremely friendly and easy to work with.
- 100% said we met or exceeded their expectations.
- 100% scored 10/10, which makes them extremely likely to recommend us.
- 100% said they were included in the process.
To read more about what schools say:
If you need anything else or have a question please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Sales and services: email@example.com
Finance and accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping you to put children and learning centre stage
Backdrop Education Services worked with Launch2Learning on two projects: an on-line anti-bullying project and a curriculum delivery programme for pupils aged up to 18.
Kingsbury Green Academy
Backdrop Education Services Ltd worked with the staff and pupils at John Bentley School to review the services provided by one specific area of the school. In doing so, Backdrop Education Services Ltd is helping Kingsbury Green Academy (formally John Bentley School) build towards outstanding.
Backdrop Education also sub contracts for other providers. This is an overview of comments about our work whilst working in a sub contracting role.
Centre for Holocaust Education
Backdrop Education is proud to work with the Centre for Holocaust Education.
Backdrop Education Services Ltd is working with the staff and pupils at Venturers Trust to review the services provided by one specific area of the school.
Backdrop is working with Nasen on two projects. Jon is project lead and one of the school reviewers for one project. We are also supporting a significant number of SEND Peer to peer reviews on another project.