Safeguarding Reviews and Training
Jul 31, 2019
- Working Together to Safeguarding Training- entry level training to meet the statutory requirement for safeguarding training for all staff working in schools.
- New to role training for Designated Safeguarding Leads- a detailed and interactive training fulfil their statutory single agency training requirements.
- Update training for Designated Safeguarding Leads -DSLs are required to update their training regularly and this frequently update training fulfils that requirement and ensures that DSLs fully up to date with current issues in safeguarding.
- Safer Recruitment Training- This full day face to face training is accredited by the Safer Recruitment Consortium and provides a thorough and robust understanding of the issues relating to Safer Recruitment and how to ensure you meet your statutory requirement and employment the best staff to keep your pupils safe.
- PREVENT Training- There is a statutory duty to report concerns about radicalisation. This course provides a real understanding of the issues and how to respond appropriately to them.
- FGM Training- There is a statutory duty to report information about Female Genital Mutilation. This course explains what FGM is, what to look for and how to respond to concerns.
Other courses are available on request including Child Sexual Exploitation, Sexual violence and harassment between Children and Online Safety.
If you need any more information or have a question please don't hesitate to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 344 1976.
'An excellent process. Challenging but very supportive. Lots of new ideas, even when we are doing very well, we could do better. Areas to improve made clear. Professional dialogue and deep questioning. Thorough understanding of my two tiny schools and our unique processes gained over the day. A good experience.'
Executive Headteacher, First School